Friday, April 1, 2011

Too much

Well today I started out at 116.5 pounds...  

Last night I gave in to my hunger and ate some snacks (popcorn and some trail mix..)  It may not seem like much but I know it was compared to the amount of calories I consumed all day.  Then today I started out well, with only a banana all day until some tofu and broccoli after work...

But my roommate's birthday was earlier in the week, so we went to a restaurant to celebrate.  I finished ALL of my food.  I kept thinking "it's not that much anyway (it was tofu curry and rice)" but once I looked at my empty plate I immediately felt sick.  I can't believe I let myself eat that much, especially since I was trying to pump myself up after my spring break failure.  During the car ride back to the apartment I kept thinking about how I have to purge.  But there were a bunch of people there and I couldn't just start throwing up without drawing attention.  Not to mention I don't even know how to purge.  I've tried a few times by sticking my fingers down my throat but I just spit up a little bit.  I've heard that salt water can work, but it's not for everyone.  I would try it but I don't really want to risk drinking 4 tbsp of salt without eventually vomiting.  So here I am sitting at my laptop being a fatty and writing about it.  I'm dreading what the scale will say tomorrow morning.  I don't think I'll eat anything tomorrow, just water and maybe some juice if I need it.  I have to make up for this stupid mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment