Tuesday, April 12, 2011

No progress

Well, this past weekend has officially been the worst one so far.  I've always been able to bounce back after my failed weekends, either staying at the same weight or even losing slightly.  Well not this time.  This time I gained back 1.5 pounds and can't seem to shake it.  I followed through with my diet plan yesterday but I still ended up at the same weight this morning.  The effects of my overindulgence in peanut butter are here to stay.

Alright, that cinches it.  Time for some real punishment so that I can truly learn from my mistakes.  I kept taking my weight loss for granted, thinking that it would come as long as I restrict "tomorrow."  No more binging over the weekends.

Until I get down to 110 pounds, no more than 300 calories a day.
Until I get down to 100, no more shopping.  My clothes officially do NOT fit me anymore, but I don't want to buy new ones if I'm planning to drop even more weight.  I won't buy clothes that I "plan" to wear when I'm skinnier.  Nothing until I'm actually there.
New wardrobe at 97.

I am moving out of my apartment at the end of June.  Whenever I move I go through my stuff and sell/donate what I don't want anymore.  My goal: to have to get rid of most of my clothes because they are way too big on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment