Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm not sure how I feel today.  I've been getting hungrier lately, I think because I started letting myself eat a snack earlier in the day.  I had a clementine just now (~40 cals) to keep me going through class and then work.  I didn't need this last week though, and I always got through my day just fine.  Perhaps it's because my body is catching up to the lack of calories?  Or maybe I just think I need it now as an excuse for me to eat.  I've been really paranoid about my health--obviously I don't want to black out or anything like that, so I've been making sure to drink water or have a bite to eat if I'm feeling questionable.  I'm thinking maybe I haven't actually been needing the bite to eat and it's just my paranoia resulting in me feeling "faint" or "weak" enough to eat something.  I don't really know what to do about this because I don't want to force myself to ignore these signs (because what if they are real and I end up blacking out or something?!?) but I also don't want to eat anything extra if I don't absolutely need it....

I don't know, but it's making me worried about next week.  I'm doing 2-4-6-8 to prep my body for the Kekwick (which is 1000 cals a day eek!).  I haven't had that much to eat for an entire week in like 6 weeks...  I hope that eating almost normally next week doesn't make me really hungry and then I end up eating more.  Or that I end up gaining back some of the weight I lost...  Most of all lol I hope that it doesn't make it too hard for me to start up the ABC diet, or SGD (not sure which one to do anymore)...

2 comments:

  1. wow, you're stats are amazing! You're wicked skinny it sounds like! & I do the same thing with nibbling, especially when I get dizzy & have a headache. I hate it, but it's worth it to be skinny! I hope the diets work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Hmm unfortunately I am NOT even close to skinny yet... But I'm hoping I will be soon lol

    ReplyDelete