Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Day of Kekwick!

After my struggles the first day of this diet, I've come to realize how easy it ended up being.  I ate 1000 calories every day (that's a TON), plus the food I was eating felt like I was just snacking on delicious junk food all day (not really junk junk food, but really fatty foods that I would normally try to avoid).  I spent my days eating nuts, avocados, peanut butter... Lol it was crazy...

And somehow I lost at least 4 pounds in 4 days, which is so much compared to my ~1 pound a week while I was restricting.  And it was mostly fat too (TMI: you can actually see the fat floating in your urine...).

I've decided to start the ABC diet tomorrow--there's just no way I can keep myself from carbs any longer (not allowed on Kekwick).  I know I'll end up cheating or binging if I do Low-Carb, so I might as well do the ABC.  Depending on how much I lose in the next couple weeks, I might end up switching to the SGD.

Anyway as you can see I'm very pleased with how this week went.  I lost a bunch of weight, my tummy is pretty much flat, I went through all of my jeans and will have to get rid of 5-6 pairs (only keeping a couple that almost fit me--still too big), and I ate a ton of peanut butter haha (still very happy about that lol).

The only problem with this week was that school and work were exhausting, and next week will probably be even harder.  But as long as I keep losing weight nothing else really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment