Monday, April 11, 2011

Bad Weekend.

I'm back to 114.5.

In addition to the alll of the food I ate over the weekend, I also managed to consume 1/2 a jar of peanut butter.....

Ugh and I was already concerned with all of the sodium I had on Thurs/Fri, which is why I decided to eat like 1/2 a Costco sized bag of pita chips(?!??!) with my PB...

WTH is wrong with me?!? What am I doing?  I'm the only one to blame for the complete halt my weight loss has come to.  I've been wanting to say that it's due to my metabolism slowing down blah blah blah but obviously it's my own lack of control.  And I apologize to all of you reading this, as you can probably tell I've been so pissed off at myself every time I come on here to post an update of how much crap I've been eating.

Well,  I've got 2 more weeks of Lent.  My goal was to be down to 100 but obviously that's not going to happen.  My hope is that by Easter I will be at 110.  If not, I'm skipping the week long break I was supposed to take between diets as punishment for eating too much now.

Today's goal:
unlimited salad with <1 cup brown rice ~250 calories
clementine (~40 calories) ONLY IF I NEED IT....

No comments:

Post a Comment