Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well, I did it.

I went an entire day without weighing myself lol.  

Today  I am 113 pounds.  This is up 1 pound from Friday, but I know it would have looked like way more if I checked yesterday so I'm glad I didn't.  I stuck to my diet plan yesterday and had ~200 calories, which is exactly what I would have done if I weighed myself (except that I would have also been miserable because of what I saw on the scale).

When I first started up this blog, I was losing ~1 pound a day.  It was SO nice, but I knew that it wouldn't last--it was only because I had so much excess weight at the time and my metabolism was used to eating a ton.  Now that my metabolism has slowed and gotten used to how little I eat, I've been losing ~1 pound a week.  Obviously this is also due to my binge-y weekends.  

At first I was disappointed, the quick weight loss I had been experiencing was so motivating!  But I can't give up now just because it's taking some time.  I will NOT stay at this weight.  I just need to make sure I continue with the weight loss, even if it's only a tiny bit at a time--there really isn't anything more I can do.  So for now I will only weigh myself every other day just to check in, and NEVER the day after I binge (which hopefully won't be very often).

Same calorie goal today:
~200 calories from 2 small slices of vegan pizza

1 comment:

  1. tsk tsk tsk...I thought you were not going to look Elle. I understand, it is soooooo tempting. I refuse to look until the week is over. I just don't want to discourage myself by looking all the time. You'll get there lol = )...but you are doing great

    ReplyDelete