Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last night...

Last night I had a mini-binge and ended up eating a total of 600-700 calories overall, with about 175 of it being from candy D:  I guess it's still not bad, but since I haven't been able to weigh myself today, I can't tell for sure so I wanted to stick to 200-300.  I want to be losing weight daily, and since my weight loss has slowed down to ~2 pounds per week I'm worried that it'll be slowing down even more.  

I went to bed last night thinking about how I could possibly ensure that I avoid any extra calories and I came up with this--eat first thing in the morning to get my metabolism going a bit, then wait until as late as possible to eat dinner and eat it sloooowly.  I know I can go through the day without eating, it's always late at night that I stuff my face.  And since I have a preset meal that I eat every night, I can just eat it late and be full by the time I usually want to start snacking.

I also decided I should list everything I plan to eat, because if it's posted here then I should really stick to it!
-1 small California clementine for breakfast ~40 calories
-unlimited black coffee
-unlimited unsweetened tea
-unlimited water
-veggie taco at the end of the day ~200 calories
-Mango Tango (to swallow my vitamins)~25 calories
TOTAL~ 250-300 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment