Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kekwick Day 3

I was getting really discouraged yesterday after not losing very much weight + wanting to eat everything I couldn't (even though I wasn't actually hungry at all--the macadamias surprisingly kept me very full all day due to the high calorie content).  Anyway,  I added peanut butter to the end of my night, because it's a "safe" food for the Kekwick and it's also probably my favorite food that I always have to limit myself from eating.  I started thinking that this diet isn't going to work and that I'm just filling myself up with fat for no reason--that I'm like the only person this diet doesn't work for (it's apparently supposed to work for everyone) or maybe somehow I'm doing it wrong (except that it doesn't seem that complicated... 75-90% calories from fat).  So I decided last night that if I don't lose more than .5 pound again when I weigh myself in the morning that I would stop after day 3.

Well lo and behold! I woke up this morning and went on my laptop to finish up some homework from last night.  I then had a really sharp pain in my stomach and (prepare for TMI) so I went to the bathroom and all of my "irregularity" problems from yesterday were solved!  I weighed myself and the scale read 108 :D

So in 2 days I've lost 3 pounds, which is most likely more than I would have lost by restricting plus it has the promise of speeding up my metabolism and getting rid of excess fat.  Therefore I'm sticking to my plan of Kekwick today and tomorrow (but I'm definitely adding my beloved peanut butter to my diet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment