Friday, April 8, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I added some food to my projected meal plan, 2 cups of miso soup with tofu (~120-160 calories)...  I was so full after I ate half of it, but I kept eating--I don't know why.  Afterwards I felt really full and uncomfortable ugh...  Anyway, because of that I skipped the potential granola that I would have added to my soy yogurt, so hopefully it evened out.  Although the soup had sooooo much sodium I probably retained a bunch of the water I drank.

And today is Friday, so I'll probably end up eating more than I plan over the weekend (as usual...)

I can't lose control like this, I hate it!

But soon enough, Lent will be over and I'll switch to my new diet.  I hope that changing it up will lead to more consistency on my part...  

Oh, I also just heard about the baby food diet.  I am very intrigued!  I bought some baby food and I plan on doing it soon enough :)

Hmm, oh I also realized yesterday that even being more than 1/2 way to my goal weight, I am still way too big!  I think I'll have to change my goal to 95-97 pounds, but I'll see when I get closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment