Thursday, April 21, 2011

I cannot wait until I start the Kekwick diet in a couple weeks to get rid of all this fat I have on my body.  The weight I've been losing has been nice, but it's probably just been water weight and muscle.  I don't mind losing muscle as long as I get thin, but to have no muscle and just be covered in fat is completely useless!  I know I look heavier than I actually am, because I have a fairly low BMI and yet look nowhere near thin (which is a sign of too much fat and not enough  muscle...)

Doo dee doo, anyway today I weighed myself (only checking every other day now) and the scale read 111!  Yay I think I'll be able to get down to 110 by Easter :)

Seriously girls, it gets so much easier when you relax and stop obsessing about losing weight.  As long as you have a goal (say less than 400ish calories a day) and stay close to it you WILL lose weight.  It might be a teensy bit slower than fasting or stressing about minimizing your intake as much as possible, but I think it ends up being easier (with less chance for binging too).  Also don't weigh yourself too much, you'll just end up freaking out or feeling miserable.  If you weigh yourself every other day, or once a week, the numbers will always look like they're going down.  If you weigh yourself constantly, you'll see the normal fluctuations that your body goes through during the day and you'll just stress out too much.


Good luck everyone! <3

1 comment:

  1. You rock! Thanks for posting that, a lot of girls need to know that. I knew that it was pointless to weigh yourself everyday...its disappointing.

    ReplyDelete