Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kekwick Day 1

Last night I measured out 4 days worth of food for the Kekwick diet (1 cup of macadamia nuts per day).  I split each days worth into 5 servings so that I make sure to stagger how much I eat over the course of the entire day.  I'm really excited/anxious about this diet because I've read so many good things about it (that it really works!) and also because macadamia nuts are tasty lol.  I just hope that by Friday I don't get sick of it since it's the only thing I'll be eating all week.

Yesterday I stuck to 200 calories.  I had a tiny salad (only mixed greens) for lunch and then for dinner I had "spaghetti" made with tofu shirataki<--this stuff is AMAZING!  They're pasta noodles made out of tofu and one serving is only 20 calories.  I had 1 serving of the noodles + 1 serving of spaghetti sauce for a total of 100 calories.  If I doubled it I would have had a HUGE bowl of "pasta" for only 200 calories.  I definitely recommend it (but you can't eat it plain because it doesn't have any flavor, so make sure to put pasta sauce or something on it).  I got it at Ralphs, located right next to the tofu. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment