Monday, April 4, 2011

No scale! D:

So sometime in the wee hours of Saturday morning, my bathroom ceiling started leaking water.  Then it started pouring.  Apparently the girl upstairs left her shower on all night and blocked the drain, completely flooding her apartment enough to start leaking significantly into mine.  By the time I woke up, it looked like there had been a hurricane in my bathroom!  We had to move everything out, including my scale which had been sitting in a pool of water.  I had to let it dry before testing it out, but since there isn't anywhere to put it (can't really use the bathroom right now) I still haven't checked to see if it works.  More importantly, I haven't been able to weigh myself since Friday!

This is going to be really hard on me since I absolutely need to make sure I'm losing weight, otherwise I would cut more out of my diet.  Without being able to keep track, I think I'll have to default to eating 200-300 calories a day just to be safe.  But even with that, I might be stuck at the same weight for a while without even knowing it... Arrgghhhh!!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak my scale back in to the bathroom sometime this week without anyone questioning it.  Our toothbrushes aren't even in the bathroom right now though, so if it's bad enough to leave those out I don't know how I would explain the scale...

I also left my reusable water bottle somewhere, and I didn't notice until I was about to leave for class this morning.  I'm going to have to rumage through my things and find another one tonight because there is no way I can go one more day without a bottle of water on me, especially if I'm going to be cutting my calories even more than they already were.

No comments:

Post a Comment