Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Broken Scale again...

Well it appears that my scale is on the fritz.  I weighed myself this morning (multiple times) and it kept giving me 108.  Obviously this is not possible, as much as I would like it to be.  So now I won't be able to "properly" weigh myself until the weekend when I go to my boyfriend's house.  His parents have an analog scale that they leave in the downstairs bathroom.  Except that it's analog...  Which means that I can only use it to estimate how much I weigh based on where the dial looks like it's pointing.

This is so annoying because I'm in the middle of the 2nd to last week of Lent (AKA "crunch time").  Not to mention I don't know how soon I'll be able to buy a new scale since this weekend is my dad's birthday and next weekend is my mom's birthday/Easter.  I most likely won't have time to go out and buy a new one until after that, unless I buy one online (hmm... perhaps..).

I guess for now I'll keep using it to make sure it really is broken, and casually ask my roommates to weigh themselves to see if the numbers look right (although I doubt any of them weigh themselves often enough to notice it's off by a few pounds....).

Okay, goal for today:
-3 slices of vegan pizza (made by my boyfriend!!!)~300 calories
(in case you were wondering, it's a 10" pizza, no cheese, cut in to 8 slices)
-3x Metamucil
-green tea, maybe coffee
-Mango Tango
-Note: I've completely cut out my midday snack of a piece of fruit (usually a clementine)--> I'm only eating once a day now yay

Ooo I've also decided that I need to do a cleanse ASAP.  I want to do the Lemonade cleanse with a salt water flush, but I'll have to wait until I'm done with school because the lemonade needs to be freshly prepared multiple times a day.  So hopefully sometime in August (ahh I know, weird to plan so far ahead but that's the only thing that keeps me going...  Plan way ahead so that I can spend most of my time in autopilot.). 

2 comments: