Friday, April 22, 2011

I just wanted to say...

...that I have no idea what I would do without you guys and this blog. 

I can't believe it, but this place has seriously become a sanctuary for me.  A place where I can comfortably spill my deepest secrets and share them with others.  We are all going through the same things, with some of us at different stages of it than others. 

I have tried on more than one occasion to keep a blog, but they always failed.  I couldn't keep anyone interested in them, including myself.  This time, I finally decided to create the simplest kind of blog out there--one where I merely record my thoughts for the day.  And lo and behold this is the only one that stuck.  The only one I keep coming back to, and that others keep coming back to.  The only one where I have made connections to other people.

So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support you've given me, whether you are aware of it or not.  And know that I will be here for you guys if you need it :)

2 comments:

  1. You are right! We are all going through the same thing, and we might as well help each other out and give support. I have NEVER been able to share this with anyone w/out fear of judgement or ridicule. I'm glad that you are comfortable with all of us to relate and share your thoughts, emotions and daily ins and outs. Always here when you need someone = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that means soo much to me <3

    ReplyDelete