Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back to the Beginning

I weighed myself again yesterday and this morning, and for some reason it appears my scale is back to normal.  Today it said that I weigh 113 pounds...

I was 113 exactly one week ago.  It took me an entire week to get back to where I was, which sucks because that means I wasted all that time!   And I've only got just over a week until Lent is over, after which I will ease back in to eating "normally" for a while.  I'm planning on doing 2468 for the first 4 days after Lent, then 1000 for the next 3 days, then starting the Kekwick diet.  Hopefully that's enough of an ease in to 1000 calories a day because if I gain this weight back I'll be so sad.

I really need to make this last weekend of Lent count.  No excuses, no binging.  My dad's birthday is this weekend so I need to focus and keep control of myself.  If I can continue to lose this weekend, then I'll be able to carry it over through next week and hopefully finish Lent on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment