Thursday, April 7, 2011

Progress :)

Yesterday I stuck to my eating plans, except for a small plain salad (only romaine lettuce) in the middle of the day.  I would estimate that it added an extra ~30 calories to my plan, so I'm okay with it :)

Also, I completely forgot that one of my guy roommates who works out all the time uses my scale.  Yesterday he asked me where it was, and I made up an excuse saying "oh yeah, it probably shouldn't be sitting sideways over there anyway, that's bad for scales right?" and put it back in the bathroom!  So now I have my beautiful little scale back, which told me that I weighed 114.5 in the middle of the day yesterday and 113 this morning!!!

Obviously I am in a good mood lol, despite all the crap I've been having to deal with at school and work.  My school work has been a bit overwhelming this quarter, even though it's only the 2nd week of the quarter.  I've also had a tough schedule at work, so by the time I get home everyday I'm exhausted and it's been really hard for me to get started on my homework.

Hmm yesterday I also started taking a green tea diet pill (which ended up keeping me up all night--I wonder how much caffeine was in it...) and a Costco-brand Metamucil powder supplement since I ran out of the Nature's Way(I think?) that I was taking.  It definintely seems more potent, I'm pretty sure the Nature's Way had been expired for a while...  Speaking of which, I had been holding on to the green tea pills for a while, so I was surprised that it kept me up since I believe those expire this month.

Anyway, my food plans for today:
-1 clementine
-green tea
-water
-2x Metamucil
-soy yogurt with strawberries and possibly granola
-Mango Tango

No comments:

Post a Comment