Sunday, May 1, 2011

1st Weekend Post

I don't usually get to post over the weekends because I spend my time at my boyfriend's house and never get any "secret" time to sneak over my blogs lol.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying for a midterm tomorrow but my bf fell asleep and I couldn't resist coming on here to post.

This weekend was full of SUGAR!!  After doing the Kekwick last week my carb/sugar craving was HUGE.  I wanted to start ABC this weekend, but I had about 2000 calories yesterday and 1200 today, most of which came from sugar/carbs.  Yesterday was the worst, coming off the Kekwick + eating all of that sugar made me feel so sick.

Anyway, obviously I'm going to have to start ABC tomorrow.  I know I can follow it during the week, but I'm not sure what to do over the weekends.  I have to eat at least 2 meals Saturday and Sunday, and since I spend the entire time with my boyfriend I can't just say "oh i just ate before i got here" or something like that.  I would say that the minimum I could eat over the weekend is 600 calories a day.  This would work perfectly for the SGD but I really want to do the ABC for maximum results.  Maybe a mix between the two would work out?  I mean, I pretty much have to make some kind of compromise because there is just no way that I could get away with it--my boyfriend would kill me if I refused to eat/made up excuses not to eat.  He already thinks my eating habits are unhealthy and he doesn't even realize just how little I eat/how much I restrict.

Ugh it was so annoying yesterday--I woke up constipated from the Kekwick (for some reason I could only poop every other day during that diet).  I really needed to take my fiber supplement, but I couldn't find it.  I felt really sick and stuffed, but we had to eat lunch with his family.  Afterwards I realized that he had some epsom salt in the bathroom and I suggested that I take some (after all, he had tried some Easter weekend), but he freaked out on me!  He said that it's not healthy to take laxatives all the time (which I don't, I take a natural psyllium fiber supplement 3x a day just to stay regular), and that I take supplements instead of eating properly.  It turns out that his brother had taken my fiber (which is SO annoying--I should have known, his brother always takes stuff from my bf's room during the week without asking and most of the stuff is mine...  I felt so gross and sick all day Saturday because he took my fiber and didn't ask, so I didn't know where it was...).  I've decided that from now on, I'm going to try to semi cleanse myself of the junk I eat over the weekend by taking a laxative every Monday night.  Don't get me wrong--this is not an excuse to eat junk over the weekends!  I am just really paranoid about cleansing and being regular, etc. so even my regular fiber supplement isn't enough for my conscious anymore lol.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your abc and sgd combo! (: And yay for a sneaky post haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheew, that sounds like a lot no wonder you felt so bloated! Good luck on the abc and sgd, but just restrict a lot until saturday and sunday maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yep I also decided no more candy during May. I probably ate enough candy to last the rest of my life this past weekend, but also since I'll be restricting it would be dumb to waste calories on candy--only fruits if I need something sweet.

    ReplyDelete