Monday, May 2, 2011

ABC day 1: 500

After my weekend debacle, I really just want to restrict as much as possible but I know that if I don't have a specific plan something or other will go wrong.  So I must start the ABC today, which means 500 calories.  Seems like a lot so I want to spread it out over the entire day.

Here's my plan (I'll update as I go through my day):
[x]Breakfast: 1/4 orange slice (~25)
[x]Snack: 1/4 orange slice (~25)
[x]Lunch: 2 pieces of veggie wrap (~130)
             12 oz soy milk (~120)
[]Snack: 1 clementine (~40) <-- could not bring myself to eat it, I'm just too full from earlier and still have dinner to eat (it's 7:40pm already..)
[x]Dinner: 2 pieces of veggie wrap (~130)
[]Snack: 1 clementine (~40)<--didn't want it, not hungry again... (10:25pm)

Total~510 470 430

I added the soymilk to my lunch because it is really important to get as close as possible to the exact numbers planned for the ABC, since the point of the diet is to restrict + change up the # of calories to keep your metabolism guessing (<--not sure how well that actually works, but I might as well stick to it).  However, I still want to eat as little as possible, so any "left over" calories I have after planning out my day will be in liquid form.

I also planned things out so that I'll eat something approximately every 2 hours, which is probably going to be my biggest challenge as I am notorious for skipping meals and I HATE eating when I'm not hungry. But again, I really want to be smart about this diet so that I can stick with it (it won't work if I quit!).

Oh, tonight I'm planning on taking a laxative to get nice and cleaned out for this thing too lol.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the abc! If you plan your meals like that enough you'll get hungry then anyways and you won't have to eat when you don't want too! :D

    ReplyDelete