Saturday, May 7, 2011

ABC day 6: 200

Today I don't have a meal plan because I'm going home to spend the weekend with my family and have no idea what I'll be eating.

Last night was AMAZING.  I don't know how I managed, but I ACTUALLY stuck to my food plan and kept to the 100 calories I was allowed.  I was hungry.  But I ignored it.  One of my roommates gave me a ~100 calorie ("special") brownie that he made fresh, and it was staring at me for the longest time but I wasn't even tempted to eat it because I knew of the calorie content.  I'm really excited about it because I think it'll give me extra strength for today and tomorrow, and I know I'll really really need it.

Lol I can't wait to have the brownie though because I love love love getting high off of edibles (much prefer it to smoking weed), I just need to find a day where I can afford the 100 calories for it.  It's too bad it has to be in brownie form, because I don't care about actually eating it (I just want the effects after I eat it lol) so it's kind of a waste of calories...

I started watching Supersize vs. Superskinny finally.  OMG it's seriously the best show ever lol I love it.  I think I watched 2-3 episodes last night haha...  Ugh I completely forgot what I was going to say about it lol.  Well I guess you'll just have to watch it for yourselves :D














2 comments:

  1. YAY I am glad I am not the only one who loves that show!
    I wish they would do something like it in America, but I have a feeling they would have difficulty finding enough superskinnies.
    Sigh, what has our nation become?
    Anywho, I will definitely have tons of fun on my cruise vacation and I am sure I will have lots of stories to tell when I get back! :)
    Have a great day; hang in there and stay strong, love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on sticking to your plan!!!
    And I'd have to agree, eating weed just isn't worth the extra calories!!
    I haven't heard of that show but it sounds awesome!! It looks really cool and some great thinspo/reverse thinspo!
    Thanks for telling me about it!

    ReplyDelete