Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bleh, too much food...  I can't believe that people (I used to) eat so much EVERY SINGLE DAY.  After restricting for so long, my stomach cannot take what I'm trying to force into it everyday.  And it's barely 1000 calories!!

Here's an idea of how my days have been going:
-Wake up @ 7ish and immediately go for a 4 mile walk/jog (on empty stomach to burn more fat)
-get back @9ish, shower, have banana + protein smoothie ~300 calories
-go to class @ 10
-protein smoothie @12 (trying to eat every 3 hrs to keep metabolism up) ~200 calories
-go to work, salad @ 3ish~250 calories
...When I get home from work (usually after 6), I'm still really full from my salad...  But it's time for me to eat again!  And my boyfriend is actually paying attention to me, and has been getting upset because I never want to eat dinner.  I know I promised that I would start eating more, but I feel like I physically can't!  And it sucks because if I don't force dinner down then I'll be back to restricting (except that it's not really on purpose this time...).  I need to get my stomach used to eating more, but I don't like the feeling of being so full and I especially don't like eating when I'm not hungry!  Ah so today I ate veggie chili and half a bread bowl for about 700 calories.  And I wasn't hungry...


I feel disgusting.


thin or not :) thanks for the advice, but unfortunately if I do that I'll rarely ever eat lol and then I'll probably end up binging, etc which I am really trying to get away from


Ana's Addict thank you for the encouragement :) I know it should get easier, I mean I obviously used to eat way more than this and I was fine--that's how I ended up so huge! But yea, I just need to be patient and not get frustrated :)


parisienne.love you're right, I haven't gained any weight so far :) but I'm not losing any either!  I've been at the same weight for like 3 weeks ugh...  Although I think the reason I'm not losing any weight this week is because I finally started working out so I'm gaining some muscle back yey I'm tired of being tired/weak :)


thin and bones yep I have been able to treat myself to my favorite food ever (peanut butter) without worrying too much :)  I've been snacking on it for like the past 5 days straight and have yet to gain any weight, plus I've been getting more fit from working out.  I can tell that my legs are getting stronger and I'm not getting tuckered out as easily as I was just a week ago.  Hmm.. is it possible to send me a message through blogger somehow?  I'm not sure but I feel like I've seen that option somewhere...  I don't want to post my email address on here because it has my full name...  Don't worry we shall figure something out lol!

3 comments:

  1. Well good job on eating all the time. My stomach hurts just thinking about eating that much. But you're doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing amazing. :)
    I know what you mean about not being able to eat nearly as much as you used to.
    My stomach has reached a point where I cannot eat more than like half a full meal, tops, without feeling sick.
    I guess that means my stomach is getting smaller, which is really nice. :)
    I hope you are doing better today!
    Hang in there and stay strong love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually read somewhere that eating every couple of hours is worse than just eating three meals a day. It doesn't allow you to know when you are truly hungry. I don't know. That's just what I read. Don't even remember where I read it.

    ReplyDelete