Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ahhhh sorry for not posting these past couple of weeks.  Unfortunately, I won't be on here much for the next 2 weeks either (finals!).  Anyway, just for a quick update: I've been jogging every weekday but I've been eating too much (and not even really enjoying it to tell you the truth).  I'm not sure of my exact weight but I know I've gained a bunch, probably like 4 pounds :(  I want to start restricting again, so I think I'll start experimenting with how much I need to eat to get by now that I've added jogging into my routine.  Eating healthy would be nice, but I just can't keep up with it right now.  I need to reach my weight goals before I can start thinking about anything like that.  Because I cannot stand what I look like now at ~112.  It's gross and I'm ashamed that I've put on 4 pounds that I worked so hard to lose.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you look fine. I understand your feelings though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! I am seriously failing. My willpower has faltered. I am SO ashamed. So I'm sending you luck and whole load of determination. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete