Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Salt Water Flush

As I mentioned at the end of my last post, I decided to try out the Salt Water Flush.  I read that it was supposed to kick in 1/2 an hour to 2 hours after you drink the concoction.  So of course since Ive been so grumpy about my digestion problems, after waiting for 1.5 hours I figured I did it wrong/it just doesnt work on me....  Well almost literally right after I posted that it didnt work, sure enough it kicked in..

Lol and now I feel nice and cleaned out--thanks thin and bones lol if it werent for you I probably never would have done it (I just assumed it wouldnt work on me before I even tried it)

3 comments:

  1. i tried the same thing a while ago and it has yet to kick in :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I'm just happy that you feel better! Congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete