Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This is not worth it.

I ate over 4 hours ago and I still feel sick and full and gross.  I don't care what my boyfriend says, I am going to have to get most of my calories from protein shakes.  I cannot eat when I know I'm going to end up feeling like this.  Call it psychological, call it whatever you want--it's too much food for my body.

Ugh I have to go to sleep soon but my stomach feels so bloated!!  How am I supposed to wake up early tomorrow to exercise?!?!

hmph.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely feel your pain here.
    I was in a similar situation last night.
    I could not sleep because all I could think about was the food in my belly that did not belong there.
    Even today, I still sort of feel guilty about it. :\
    Ah, but here is hoping that today is much better.
    Hang in there love! <3

    ReplyDelete