Monday, May 9, 2011

ABC day 6: 200 (again)

This weekend was fun, got to spend time with my family for Mother's Day.  BUT I was definitely off the ABC during this time.  At first I figured I would just skip those days and move on but why not just continue it? I don't see why I would even skip those days...  So today is now ABC day 6 again!

Plan for today:
[x]Dinner: vegan egg roll ~130
[]Snack: 2 orange slices ~50 too full from the weekend
Total: ~180 130


Also planning on doing another Salt Water Flush tonight lol I think I'm addicted after just one time :)

Hmm, not sure what else to mention.  I've felt so slow and sluggish and sick today, I don't know why.  I missed all three of my classes this morning and barely made it through work.  Ugh starting to feel sick again... 

Update (11:30pm): Salt Water Flush isn't working as well this second time around, but I think it's because I haven't been hydrating as well as I usually do.  Tomorrow my goal will be to drink at least 2 liters of water.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on sticking to ABC! :) I haven't tried the salt water flush yet, does it work well? Good luck, stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I did it (last week) I thought it worked really well. It took about 2 hours to kick in though, and the salt water tastes nasty! I already drank the salt water concoction about an hour ago, I hope it works as well as it did last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is to anyone that reads this post: do not do a swf on a full stomach, or the morning after eating a lot, only if you eat very very little like one thing in the day or fast. this is because if you're full the salt water just absorbs into your food filled stomach and then into your body. you become bloated and you continue to damage your body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zane. Yeah I probably wouldn't even recommend it after eating one thing in the day, I would wait until your second day of eating little to nothing.

    ReplyDelete