Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ABC day 7: 300

Unfortunately, my scale doesn't seem to be working properly again so I won't know if I'm making any progress until I get a new one (I can't trust this one anymore, it keeps messing up and tells me I either gained or lost ~10 pounds).

Yesterday I felt really tired and lazy, and ended up not doing anything all day.  Today I'll have to really focus on my homework so I can turn it in complete (since I missed class yesterday I didn't do/turn in one of my hw assignments).  I've been getting so lazy this quarter since I know that I'm graduating soon and it'll all be over shortly.  The only problem is, in order for that to happen I need to not fail my classes now.

It's been extra hard for me to focus though because I have become truly obsessed with food and losing weight.  I spend most of my time on these blogs, looking up the best ways to lose weight, or watching shows like Supersize Vs. Superskinny, etc.  It's weird, but the thing I'm most looking forward to when I graduate is having more time to go to the gym and work out.  It's like I all of a sudden I hate HW because it's keeping me from working out.  Obviously hw has always sucked, but now instead of keeping me from hanging out with friends or partying, it's keeping me from losing weight and getting fit.  For some reason I don't care so much about being with other people, not until I get this taken care of first...

Ugh and I need a new scale!  My next purchase will be a nice scale that I can finally trust in...

Plan for today:
[x] Breakfast: 1/4 orange slice ~25
[x] Lunch: vegan egg roll ~130
[x] Dinner: vegan egg roll~130
[x] Snack: 1/4 orange slice ~25

Total~310

Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. good luck darling<3 use your homework as your motivation to make extra time for a work out, stay strong(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN it really is an obsession. I keep watching this documentary on youtube that I've seen probably 1000 times about anorexics for no reason. And I watch man vs. food all the time because it makes me never want to eat again hahaha. And already being exhausted from the lack of food doesn't help with getting work done! I save up all my energy for exercising, it's pretty bad.

    That's an awesome total btw, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG @thin and bones lol I watched man v. food for the first time in forever this past weekend, and at first I was worried it would make me really hungry but you're right lol it makes food look so disgusting

    ReplyDelete