Monday, May 16, 2011

"Healthy"

I spent the weekend with my boyfriend trying to figure out what I need to add to my diet to be more healthy.  At the top of the list was obviously: calories.  The foods I eat are pretty healthy for the most part, I just don't eat "enough" of them. 

So here's my new plan: eat 3 meals a day + snacks so that I'm eating approximately every 3 hours.  I also can't count any calories until after I eat (otherwise I probably wouldn't eat it...).  Finally, I need to exercise at least 4 days a week, hopefully more. 

I still want to lose weight, so don't think I'm abandonning all of you out there!  And I will still be restricting my calories, just not so severely I guess.  My hope is that I will have more energy to get through my day, my boyfriend won't be so worried about me, and that I will continue to lose weight!  If any of you have seen the show Supersize Vs. Superskinny, there was a lady from the first series who looked amazing (to me anyway).  She was really into working out and eating healthy, but she ended up being "superskinny" because she just wasn't eating enough calories.  I want to end up looking like her, super thin but healthy-looking.

This is her modeling website if any of you were interested...

unbeautiful thanks for your support, I know you've been going through some stuff yourself. Stay strong <3

Ana's Addict I'm doing alright so far, but I know that I'll always be one step away from falling back into my old habits.  If the weight doesn't come off/I'm unsatisfied with my body I know that I'll revert back to restricting as it has never failed me before.  Good luck with your water fast!

Oh, and any new followers: Welcome! Please comment to let me know who you are, especially if you have a blog so I can follow you too :)

5 comments:

  1. i'm pretty impressed that you're trying to be healthy! :)

    if you're gonna be super gorgeous, you wanna live to enjoy it! can't do nothing in your bikini if you're too tired to get outta bed! :)

    best of luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you! :)
    Being healthy is really important, and I am glad you are choosing this route. :)
    I remember that girl from Supersize vs. Superskinny!
    She is so pretty. :)
    I wish you best of luck with your new plan; you can do it!
    Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog. I was thinking about trying to be healthier but still lose weight too. I wish you luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of luck on your healthy weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you're trying to be healthier. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete