Monday, May 23, 2011

HSGD Day 1: 900 calories

Plan for today:
[x]1/2 Odwalla Protein bar~105 calories
[x]Protein smoothie after workout~400 calories
[x]mixed greens salad with dried cranberries, walnuts, sliced almonds~300
[]1/2 cup of stir fried veggies + rice noodles~100
Total~905

Plus 4 miles of jog/walk (one hour) burned ~250 calories

I've been feeling really crappy lately, which is why I decided not to post on here until I started this diet.  I can't eat if I don't count calories, if I don't have a specific calorie goal (limits don't work, I need a specific goal for some reason...) because then I'll lose control.  I am very much into routines, and last week my routine was gone.  I ate when I wasn't hungry, and I kept eating even when I was sick to my stomach.

But I feel good today :) I exercised and I have a food plan (and a calorie goal yay) so I feel like I am in control again.  I'm going to try not to focus too much on calories (like, I don't want to have to measure everything I eat so I can get the exact amount of calories), I want to use rough approximations so that I can stay in control but not get obsessed.

<3 thanks everyone for your support

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. You seemed like you had a great day workout and calorie wise. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better.
    Good to not get too obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you are feeling better!
    I think that you are going to do very well with the HSGD.
    I hope you have a wonderful day today!
    Hang in there and stay strong love. <3

    ReplyDelete