Friday, May 6, 2011

ABC day 5: 100 (Friday wk 1)

I binged last night and added ~400 calories to my total (making it ~800 instead of the 400 I was supposed to eat).  It was Cinco de Mayo and I was anxious about drinking because of all the calories, so I decided to smoke some weed instead.  I don't know what I was thinking because I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS get the munchies whenever I smoke--I would have been way better off drinking because I would have had a low tolerance anyway.  And then I woke up at like 5:30am with a stomach ache so I was super tired all day (+work was exhausting).  Anyway, I've decided to make up for the 400 extra calories by shaving off 100 calories for each of 4 days next week.

Hmm, so I was thinking about smoking/getting munchies this morning (while I wasn't sleeping lol).  At first I decided that I shouldn't smoke anymore because I always lose all of my willpower to not eat.  Then I realized that restricting food does not equal restricting weed.  I don't want to have to give up smoking because I'm afraid of losing control.  I just need to focus harder and TAKE control.  I enjoy being high on the weekends to relax, and I need to stop messing that up by binging and then feeling guilty about it.  Now that it's in my head, I hope that I will be able to actively draw on that thought even while I'm high.

Plan for today:
[x]Lunch: 1/4 orange slice ~25 <--eaten as snack later at night...
[x]Dinner: 8 oz miso soup with tofu ~70

Total ~95

No comments:

Post a Comment