Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First of all...

...you guys are awesome! Thank you so much for all the supportive comments yesterday :)

Secondly, update on yesterday: I had almost 1000 calories. Gross.  I felt like I was constantly eating, which I was since I was eating every 3 hours.  But it's part of being "healthier," and everything I added was either fruit or tofu/something with protein so I guess it's not too bad.  I'm worried about how much I'll weigh by Friday though, and I'm not entirely sure this new healthy diet is even making me feel better.  I guess it's due mostly to having gone so long without eating very much, but I felt so full and sluggish yesterday (not good because it'll lead me to skipping meals again).

This morning was rainy, but I still completed a 1 hour walk/jog around campus.  I walked/jogged over 4 miles in 1hr 10mins and felt great afterwards, so I'm happy!  I also made a fruit smoothie with soy protein and cacao powder for breakfast, but I'm hoping since I had it right after cardio that I am maximizing my calorie metabolism.  More updates tonight I hope :)

Good luck everyone <3

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it'll help you not feel so sluggish if you only eat when you're hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things will get easier as long as you keep at it.
    Trust me, I used to do the "healthy" thing.
    If you really want to do it, you will. :)
    Hang in there and stay strong, love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could probably maintain your weight comfortably at about 1300 calories/day. If you're eating anything less than that, then don't worry, you'll be losing weight. Plus, it's good for you to have days where you eat more so that you don't go into starvation mode and wreck your metabolism.

    Good luck!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Sounds like a pretty awesome day and don't worry, if you're working that hard you can probably eat whatever you want!
    P.S. how do I give you my details for the bracelet? :$
    Thanks for making me one! You're so kind! <3<3<3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete