Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ABC day 2: 500

Yesterday I ended up not eating 2 of my snacks because all the food I planned out ended up being way to much for me to stomach.  I'm not very hungry today either, but it's still early.  I think I really messed up my digestion over the weekend because I'm still feeling really full and bloated.  I ended up not taking the laxative last night because the only epsom salt we have around is used to clean a bong (did NOT want to risk drinking that lol).  I didn't even drink my iced green tea yesterday, which I usually look forward to.  I guess it's a good thing that I'm not feeling up to consuming anything, but I still don't like it because it's uncomfortable.  I feel like everything is just building up inside me little by little (because I'm still going to the bathroom--I'm just not feeling "empty" after I'm done...)

Plan for today:
[]Breakfast: 1/4 orange slice ~25 not hungry
[]Snack: 1/4 orange slice ~25 not hungry
[x]Lunch: 2 veggie wrap pieces ~130
[x]Snack: 1 clementine ~40 1/4 orange slice ~25
[x]Dinner: 8 oz veggie chili ~200
[x]Snack: 1 clementine ~40

Total ~460 395

Update (1:30pm): Ugh I don't know if it's just because it's gotten really hot or if I am really having digestion problems, but I have been constantly full and not hungry.  I don't like this feeling!  Even though it's keeping me from eating, I actually like feeling hungry and I hate feeling full like this...

Update (5:00pm): Tried the salt water flush... It was gross! and it didnt work :( I did the 2 tsp of non-iodized sea salt, but I guess next time Ill have to use more.  Ill try it again next Monday with 2.5 tsp.  Ew it was so yucky I had to eat an orange slice afterwards to get the salty taste out of my throat...

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so odd, I have no idea what the problem might be. Try a saltwater cleanse maybe?
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip--I think Ill try it now

    ReplyDelete