Saturday, May 7, 2011

1000 pageviews

This blog has almost 1000 pageviews already! I can't believe it :) 

In order to 'celebrate' I've decided that I want to give out a prize to a couple of you out there.  I have no idea who will be the 1000th pageview-er so instead I'm just going to ask you guys to comment on this post or send me a message about it, and I'll have to figure out who to send them out to...

I want to make some Ana/EDNOS/thinspirational bracelets for you guys!  So if you're interested in 'winning' leave me a comment/message and then I'll get back to you about the design of it.

Options (lots of colors!):
-pony beads
-seed beads
-tiny string bracelet
-letter beads to spell anything you want (your name/initials, 'ANA', 'STRENGTH', 'FOCUS', etc.)
-animal, flower, star, heart beads... even Hello Kitty beads!

For example, I have a red pony bead bracelet that says <3ANA<3 with a Hello Kitty bead.  I know many of you need to be more discrete, which is why I'm offering tons of colors + you can spell anything you want on it (if you even want anything spelled on it).

And I will make it for you and send it to you for free <3  Lol I have no idea if any of you even want one of these one-of-a-kind (<-- haha) bracelets but I figured I would give it a shot anyway because I really feel that it helps to have a cute little reminder on your wrist (+ it'll remind you of the support you all have from this blogging community)

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so cool! I'd love to participate!
    I think I'd like one that said focus or something :)
    Where do I sign up!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea! Your bracelets sound gorgeous and a great way to remember goals and that we're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay I will definitely make one for you thin and bones! americaneaglelove, not sure if you want one but I'll make one for you too if you do :)

    I don't know if anyone else is interested, but I honestly don't think I could refuse anyone who wants one lol so don't be shy!

    ReplyDelete