Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello...

I had a great extended weekend.  Which means a bad weekend in terms of food.  My boyfriend came down from Orange County on Wednesday, and from that night through Sunday I pretty much ate nonstop.  And it was all junk food.  I'm not going to weigh in until tomorrow because I knew I wouldn't like the number on the scale if I checked earlier.


I have been reading nonstop since finishing Unbearable Lightness.  I read Flash and Bones by Kathy Reichs, she's awesome especially if you like the show Bones with Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz (her books are the inspiration for the show).  I am currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (finally! I know I'm incredibly late..) and it's really good, I haven't been able to put my Kindle down.  <--This is also bad, because I've been putting off running/yoga so that I can continue reading.  Oh well, I'm not too concerned about it because I always get back to running even after I take little breaks.  Plus I've got a 5k coming up this Sunday and races always get me back into running mode.


For the rest of this week I plan on eating steamed broccoli and lettuce spring rolls.  That's what I had today and the spring rolls are incredibly filling, with the only calories pretty much coming from a small slice of tofu I put in them and the peanut sauce I made for dipping.  Other than that, it's mostly lettuce with a thin rice paper wrapping.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment