Tuesday, May 15, 2012

114.2

I weighed in this morning at 114.2, which is not a bad start.  I was really lazy today though, and although I had planned to do my normal 4 mile run and 45 minutes of pilates, I only ended up doing a 2 mile run. (I ran to the library lol).


I finished Unbearable Lightness.  It was really good.  I read Wasted a while back, and I have to say I liked this one more.  Ironically, even though Portia de Rossi is an actress I think I can relate to her thoughts and feelings more than what I read in Wasted.  Both are good reads though.


I'm kinda worried about my weight tomorrow.  I ate a lot today.  I kept it at or under 1000 calories because I was able to get away with it yesterday, but of course now I regret it.  At least tomorrow I'm not working at all so I'll get my run and my pilates in no problem.


Thanks Princess Perfection for the encouragement, I feel like I can always count on you! You're right that tomorrow is always a new day, so try not to stress over what's already done and just work on getting better :)

2 comments:

  1. i know you can accomplish whatever you want! are you on PT btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, love!
    You are strong, we all are, and we will show them all.
    I really need to go locate Unbearable Lightness now!
    Do not stress too much about your weight, I am sure you will be just fine. :)
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete