Thursday, May 10, 2012

118

I'm not sure if anyone who used to read this blog is even on blogger anymore.  Anyway, I'm back.  I went through a lot of stuff (I'll get to it later), but the gist of it is that I almost lost my beloved boyfriend through a stupid decision and that stupid decision also outed my eating habits to my parents.  


I had been stuck at 111 pounds for nearly a year.  Then at the very end of the year (2011) I had gotten down to 102, so so close to the ever-elusive double digits.  Of course, right when I could finally see some progress on the scale, I stupidly told a guy I thought I would never see again about my eating habits.  He immediately told my parents about it.  I was practically force-fed and gained almost 20 pounds.  I hate him.  I hate him for more than just that incident, he almost ruined the rest of my life and also stalked/harassed me (but I'll get to that later). Oh, he also broke my ana bracelet...


I'm back on here because I need to regain some control over myself.  I've been running and doing yoga off and on, so I really want to get back into my routine for that as well.  My traumatic experience with that stupid jerk also made me turn to writing in recent days, so hopefully I can blow off some steam on here.


On Monday I hope to start some kind of diet plan--which one, I'm not sure yet.  Ideally, I would like to start ABC or 2468 but I want to make sure I stick to it so I might have to so one that I've been more successful with.


Alright, I guess for now I'll just try to catch up on some blogs :)


--Elle Marie

2 comments:

  1. good to see that someone is alive..:P almost all the blogs I follow have stoped writing.. :S
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, my dear!
    I am so sorry to hear that you have gone through some rough stuff while you have been away, but everything happens for a reason and everything gives way to something better.
    I hope you are feeling much better now.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete