Thursday, December 8, 2011

SGD day 4: 500

Yesterday went pretty well :) I met with the vice principal at my local high school and was able to set up a volunteering schedule with her.  This morning I met with three teachers and will be observing and helping out in their classrooms.


I also somehow avoided a binge yesterday, although I really wanted to eat.  Luckily I got really full fairly quickly when I did eat so I couldn't eat anymore (but I really wanted to--I dunno why)...


Today I went on Wii Fit and it said I lost 1.5 lbs since last time :) Probably water weight but at least I'm back to 111 lbs.  It's encouraging me to keep it up :) I was actually about to eat something for lunch when I turned the Wii on and found out my weight, so I ended up  not eating yay!


Plan for today:

Lunch:
1itemsOrange 



Exercise:
Wii ~-30 cals
Walking to work -201 cals

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day!
    And hooray for losing!
    Keep up the good work love.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/other holiday, and I hope you've had a wonderful day. Never forget you're beautiful and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed in an earlier post you said you had pineapple and it was 0cals... you do know that pineapple has calories, right?

    ReplyDelete