Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bloated

Bah so I planned to start my new diet and exercise routine today but of course whenever I plan anything it never works out.  I woke up this morning around 8 or 9, which would have been a perfect time to go out and run. But I had such terrible period cramps and I could barely move, let alone even get out of bed.  I finally got up around noon so I could make some tea (Yogi's Woman's Moon Cycle helps with cramps if anyone else out there gets really painful ones like me) and after 2 cups I had to shower to get ready for work.


I got home and was really good about eating, I had maybe a cup of chow mein that my mom made for an estimated 240 calories, but I binged at around 10 or 11.  I ended up with around 1000 calories for the day.  That was bad, plus I'm bloated because I'm on my period.  Oh, and I completely forgot to weigh myself this morning because I got out of bed so late and when I remembered I already had water and tea in me.


I will start my plan tomorrow, no excuses since my bad cramps only happen the first day of my period.  I'm also reading Portia de Rossi's Unbearable Lightness right now and it's really good if anyone was wondering.


I'll post my starting weight tomorrow!


Thanks PrettyThin2Be and Princess Perfection for the well wishes.  You guys are awesome for sticking around :)

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your new plan; you can do this!
    I can empathize in terms of the binge; seems like my whole night was one big binge.
    Sigh.
    But today is a new day, and I am striving to do better. :)
    Hope today goes well for you; I am going to have to track down the Portia DeRossi book, as I have always wanted to read it.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete