Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Holy Crap..

...It has literally been almost a year since I have posted on here.  Well, I'm not dead!  I have been working on my teaching credential (yay) for the past year, and I am almost done with it :)

For those of you who care, the teaching credential program that I am enrolled in is VERY intensive.  I can honestly say that I severely underestimated it.  I went to UCLA for my undergrad (studied applied mathematics), and ended up going to a local state university for the credential (so I thought it would be a piece of cake).  While the courses weren't all that bad, my actual schedule was extremely rigorous.  I have been student teaching 5 days a week (from 7:30-3:00), then going to class (I think I took 5 classes each semester).  Plus working part time.... It was rough.  Just the student teaching part of it took up most of my time, especially with all the lesson planning and grading.  But I love my students and my classes at the university are almost over! In a few weeks I'll be graduating again haha...

I have also been training to run in the Rock n Roll half marathon! (phew and I wonder why I have no time for anything?)  I've been running with my dad, who is trying to lose some weight :) It's been nice trading some diet tips and running tips with my dad (lol it's kinda funny)...

Anyway, I guess that's it for now! I'll be reading your blogs for a while (I have a year to catch up on...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment