Thursday, March 31, 2011

Success!

Today I am 116.5 pounds.

I mentioned yesterday that I was determined to step up and focus on my goal, and so far so good!  I hope that starting with today, I will get back into the swing of things and continue the weight loss I experienced before spring break.  I'm almost at the halfway point of my weight loss, so it's only going to get harder for me.

So anyway, it has been really hot in L.A. lately, which means that I need to drink even more water than I have been.  The weather has also been affecting how few calories I can get away with.  I'm finding myself incredibly tired after I get back from work, so it's difficult for me to start my homework right away.  At the very end of the night I have a terrible headache, which I take to mean that (1) I didn't have enough water during the day, and (2) I am exhausted and could have used a few more calories for my body to recover...  I'm not quite sure how to deal with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment