Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ugh

Today I am 118 pounds.  I realize that the half pound increase from yesterday is just due to fluctuations in water weight, but when I saw the numbers on my scale it still motivated me to step it up.  I completely slacked off for over half of last week, but when I saw that I hadn't gained any weight I ended up taking it for granted.  I can't let that happen again, because next time I probably will gain weight.  So I'm taking today's results as a sign to refocus myself and make sure I stay on track.  I'm cutting my midday snack into 1/4 of what I usually eat (an entire piece of fruit to 1/4 a piece of fruit) and getting rid of my evening snack of popcorn...  I think I'll also switch my black coffee to iced green tea since it's getting hotter out (I haven't been drinking as much coffee as I'd like since I hate iced coffee, but I need the caffeine to burn more calories and to stay awake...).  Plus even though green tea has less caffeine, it is an appetite suppressant (I try to have at least one cup a day).  Hmm so 3-4 cups of coffee to 1 or less, and 1 cup of tea to 3-4...  I will keep this updated to keep track of how things are going..

 And I tried drinking some apple cider vinegar before I ate a couple of meals last week, but I ended up forgetting about it.  I left it at my boyfriend's house so I won't be able to try it again until next week, but I know I'll be able to test it more regularly when I do and I'll keep track of how that ends up going too (hopefully it does something besides taste bad!).

No comments:

Post a Comment