Friday, March 18, 2011

Hoarding

I have a confession to make.  

I am obsessed with hoarding food.  I LOVE buying food--tons of it.  For example, if I buy cereal I'll buy four boxes.  Based on how much I eat, it takes me forrrreeevvveeerrr to finish it.  But I love just having the cereal boxes lined up nicely next to each other on the shelf, unopened.  When I do open a box, I check the serving size and weigh out single portions and put them into ziploc bags so if I ever absolutely need a snack I just grab a bag and I don't have to worry about overeating.  I weigh out the entire box, bag the servings, and put all the little bags back into the box, nice and neat.

I have a problem, lol, I know.

Hmm I wasn't able to weigh myself first thing this morning, but I don't think I lost any weight.  :(  Yesterday I kept snacking on everything!  A few raisins here, and few peanuts there and next thing I know I probably ate an extra 100-200 calories than I had planned.  And seeing as how I only eat at most 500 calories a day, that was a lot... Ugh and now it's spring break, which is good of course! but I'm worried that I'll end up eating all day.  

My hunger has also started to catch up to me, so it's getting so much harder to stick to my eating plans.  Like I said, I keep sneaking in a teensy bite of this and that multiple times a day and it really adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment