Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A new beginning

Hello, everyone...  I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to introduce this blog, so I guess I'll just dive right into it.


I've always been a "healthy" weight, so healthy that by the time I started my senior year of high school I was 155 pounds (at a height of 5'3")...  Although I had been self-conscious of my weight, I never weighed myself and therefore hadn't even realized I had gotten so big.  This definitely freaked me out so I decided to start exercising/dieting/taking diet pills.  By the time I graduated I had gotten down to 125 pounds (yay!) mostly through restricting my diet.


I started college and thought that since I was living away from my parents I could restrict my food intake as much as I wanted without anyone being the wiser.  But with dorm eating halls and roommates to have meals with, I ended up gaining weight and was 130 pounds after my first 2 quarters at university.  This freaked me out again so of course I started restricting my diet, eating a small bowl of salad with tofu and corn every day.  I was able to get away with eating this and the occasional fruit cup by telling my friend (who I ate with everyday) that I was just sick of the dorm food.  By summer I was down to 120.


I stayed at this weight for about a year, but then at the beginning of my third year I moved in with my boyfriend, and also started going home with him (to his family's home) every weekend.  This meant eating with his family EVERY weekend...  I started gaining weight and got up to 125 in a few months.  This past weekend got me all the way to 129.


Once I saw the 129 on the scale I knew it was once again time for drastic measures.  This time hopefully I can do even more significant weight loss and get down to my goal of 100 pounds.  I also need to really focus so I can stay at this weight instead of fluctuating as much as I have in the past.


I didn't eat anything yesterday and this morning I was at 126.  Obviously most of the 3 missing pounds was due to water weight, but it really inspired me to keep going and lose all of the extra weight I currently carry around.


I have not been diagnosed with any kind of disorder, but I guess I would consider this blog pro-ana.  Please don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment