Friday, March 11, 2011

Blacking out

I have blacked out 2 times in my life.  Once at church because I hadn't eaten and once after I donated blood, again because I hadn't eaten.  I hate it--it's so embarrassing waking up lying flat on the floor with everyone looking down at you with their concerned faces but secretly thinking you're irresponsible for not eating.  I have to master a way to avoid ever blacking out again...

I am 121.5 pounds today.  My weight loss is slowing down, which means my metabolism is finally catching on to my devious scheme.  I think I might try eating more calories in the daytime as snacks (only two snacks allowed between 6am and 6pm during my fast) so that I won't eat as much after 6pm for dinner.  I also ordered a bunch of macadamia nuts online, so once I receive those I might try the Kekwick diet for 3 days.  I could also go back to the trustworthy 2468 plan, as I'm currently eating pretty much the same thing everyday (apple/some kind of fruit in the day and a cup of pasta at night).  This way I could hopefully confuse my metabolism again and also get some more calories than I have been during the 6 and 8 days without gaining any weight.  During Lent I'm not supposed to fast on Sundays, so maybe if I eat two small meals on Sundays and just maintain my weight from the previous day I'll also feel a bit healthier during the rest of the week.


Ugh.  SO much thinking and planning.  But I guess I like it.  It's nice having such power over my body, over my "basic primal urges" so to speak.  At least for now, since I'm actually losing weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment