Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break

So last week was spring break, which is why I wasn't able to update this blog at all.  I spent the entire week with my boyfriend, so I never had the chance to sneak away and post anything.  This also meant that I was really really bad at keeping up with my routine.  I ate sooooo much this past week, especially this past weekend...  I feel so gross and chubby blegh...  

It really sucks because I did so much to lose those 10 pounds, and now I'm almost certain that I gained at least half of it back.  I haven't been able to weigh myself yet, but I can see it in my belly.

And now school is starting up again, which I'm dreading (even though at the same time I'm kind of looking forward to getting back into my routine).  I know that I'll be able to keep up with my diet as long as I'm at school/work all day, plus I'll be able to distract myself in the evenings with readings and assignments I have to complete.  I really need to get this weight off, I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror any longer!  During break I went to a friend's party, and a few people were pointing out how I was looking more slim and that I was looking good.  This equals guilt for eating so much, but also encouragement to keep up with the weight loss...  

Hmm...  I guess I'm just rambling now lol I had a great time during break but I really did miss this blog so much!  I really wanted to post an update, so even though I didn't have anything to say I just had to frantically type up this post before my next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment