Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dizzy

Today I am 122.5 pounds

In class we did professor evaluations.  I stood up to turn mine in and got really dizzy.  At first I had a mini-freak out, worried that I would pass out right there in front of the class.  Luckily, it passed just as quickly as it had appeared and I was able to relax/breathe.  I sat back down and had some of my unsweetened iced green tea, which has recently become one of my best friends.  Green tea helps to curb your appetite (not to mention that it is absolutely delicious--waaaayyy better than water but with the same 0 calories) and also fills you up just like plain water would.  Anyway, I couldn't drink very much of it because I had already had a lot of it, plus plain water earlier, and I didn't want to leave class to go to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment