Friday, June 10, 2011

Went for a jog again today :) First time going 2 days in a row in over a week!  I also weighed myself afterwards.  I'm 111.5, which is up 3.5 pounds since my lowest (feels like forever ago).   So far today I had almost 2 bananas (shared with my boyfriend) and like 10 animal crackers (<--I don't know why I ate those...)

Hmm not much to say today, I'm too tired from finals this week.  Didn't even go to my university's graduation ceremony today... It doesn't really matter though because I'm going to the Math Dept's graduation ceremony on Sunday, which is the one my family will be attending.  So EXCITED to be graduating haha!




Bah, I want to be skinny already!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation!
    Well done, indeed!
    I hope you are proud of your accomplishments.
    I am proud of you. :)
    Do not worry so much about the weight stuff; you will start losing weight again soon!
    For now, just focus on everything you have achieved and how good it makes you feel!
    You deserve that!
    Hang in there and stay strong love. <3

    ReplyDelete