Monday, June 27, 2011

SGD day 8: 400

This past weekend I should have had around 650 calories a day.  I ended up doubling that amount--for both days! (~1300 each day)

Blegh it sucks, but I did get to hang out with my family at the mall (lots of walking yay).

Hmm I'm in the comp lab and a bunch of people just walked in, so I'm going to have to pick this up later...

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and I'm still determined to stick to the SGD!

Update (1:00pm): Phew, okay I'm back :)
So far today:
-apple: 0 cals
-heart thrive energy bar: 160
-jogging (1 hour): -250
total: -90 so far :)

Hmm so although I'm fed up with my weight/body again and I thought I was determined to lose more, I can't seem to really get focused and stick to my diet.  I'm fine during the week when I have school and work to distract me, but when I actually need to rely on my strength and willpower to avoid food I don't even try.  I can tell because I've done it before, and I know it's hard but I've done it.  Bah so now I just restrict during the week (which is easy) so that I can eat whatever I want over the weekend and not gain any weight.  Arghh but I want to lose weight and I'm not.  I don't know how to make myself try through--I don't know how to get myself motivated enough..

Hmph.  so now I just feel guilty about eating/huge and covered in fat all the time--and yet somehow that isn't enough to make me stop eating?

meh.

2 comments:

  1. You did really well today!
    I know what you mean about the willpower going out the window when you do not have any distractions.
    That is basically where I am at right now while I am on vacation.
    We have a bunch of junk food and I cannot resist it. :\
    I hope things get better for both of us!
    Haha.
    Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the intake! I totally understand about not feeling strong enough. Sometimes I just want to cry. Stay strong, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete