Friday, June 24, 2011

SGD day 5: 450

Hmm day 2 of my period.  So I'm 111 again today, most likely due to all the BLOATING yuck.  It's 11am and I don't feel like eating anything but I also don't feel like running :(

Yesterday I started using a software with which I record everything I eat and all of my activity.  It's a lot better than the free one I was using online (fitday.com, which is still pretty good for being free).  I'm kinda scared about turning in my data though, because I'm eating very little and exercising a lot.  But I don't want to add in extra food to look "normal" because I actually want to use this thing to monitor my real progress lol!

Ah well I'll have to come back later tonight and update my food intake and hopefully my exercise because my roommates just came into my room and left the door open, so they keep coming in and I have to scramble and switch to another tab so they don't see me typing this aahh...  

Update (5:30pm): Yay I did go for a jog after I first posted!  But my stomach hurt again like yesterday after 30 mins of jogging, so I stopped and walked the rest of the way (40 mins).  So far I've only eaten 1/2 an apple (0 cals counted) and 1/2 a plain salad (0 cals again).  I also had 5 little chunks of chocolate for ~70 cals :) hey i'm on my period! lol

So far:
1/2 apple: 0
1/2 salad: 0
chocolate: 70
jogging: ~(-125)
walking: ~(-100)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, periods are the worst.
    Demon spawn of Satan, no doubt. ;)
    But for being on your period, you are doing incredibly well!
    I hope you had a wonderful day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete