Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SGD day 10: 400

Yesterday went very well.  In total I had just over 300 calories, but according to the SGD (where fruits and veggies don't count as calories), I had just over 100 :D

I also ran yesterday, I didn't stop once for 4 miles.

Today is my birthday, I'm 21 now!!!  We're going to BJ's tonight, and I've already looked at the menu ahead of time.  I'm going to have the Mediterranean vegetable pasta, which has 525 calories.  I'm going to get it with no cheese, which should reduce the calories by a tiny bit.  I've already used up 160 calories today (hearth thrive energy bar), but I know my boyfriend is going to make sure I eat most of the pasta since I will probably have a couple of drinks (hey I'm 21 now lol).  Anyway, even with all that, I don't think my calorie intake will be all that high (definitely keep it under 1000) + it's my birthday so as long as I make sure today is the only day I go over my calorie limit I should be fine :)

I can tell that my body is getting back to where it was at my lowest weight.  I'm not going to weigh-in until Friday so that I don't obsess over every little change, (like tomorrow for example, I would probably not be happy with my weight after my festivities tonight), but I can definitely tell by the way my clothes are fitting me.  I was 111 last Friday, I would LOVE to be closer to 108 this week, but as long as I don't gain because of tonight I'll be happy.  BUUUUUT I really hope I lose something, anything!!! Lol, please, as a birthday present?

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! You are smart to not weigh yourself after a night like I am sure you will have. I made that mistake about three days ago. According to the scale I had gained 5 lbs in 24 hrs! Haha. But I was back down to normal the next day. But better to just not get on the scale at all tomorrow. Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! 21!!! Woo!

    Looks like you've been doing well on SGD! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!!!!!
    May it be everything you want it to, and so much more!
    Definitely do not worry about your calories tonight; you deserve a night off!
    Have a wonderful time!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Bday!!! Congrats on hitting 21, that's a big one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!!! cant wait until im 21, thats real freedom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! ^__^
    ...LOL. GIVE HER A BIRTHDAY PRESENT, BODY.
    ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad the SGD is totally working for you! You're doing so well - I'm sure you've lost a ton of weight this week. You always know you're doing good when your clothes are fitting looser. And even if the scale hasn't moved, the exercise you're doing is still shrinking you - and muscle weighs less than fat. :)

    Good for you, girl!

    ReplyDelete