Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SGD day 9: 300

I'm really tired already, and I've just started the 2nd week of summer school! (6 weeks total).  It's a good thing though, means I'm not getting enough energy from food :)

My boyfriend is onto me--he keeps hinting that I have an eating disorder and making sure I eat.  But he only keeps a close enough eye on me during the weekends.  Monday-Friday he's too busy playing video games with our roommates to notice what I'm eating.

I like the SGD so far.  It's making me eat most of my calories from fruits and veggies.  Usually I would count the calories from fruits/veggies, so I wouldn't eat very many when I was restricting.  But now that it's "unlimited," I've been eating around 2 whole pieces of fruit a day and a huge salad that I split over 2 meals.  This makes me full enough to not have to eat so much of other kinds of food (as in non-fruits/veggies).  It's perfect because calories from fruits/veggies are pretty much the only ones I want in my body anyway :)

I want to be an expert at reading nutritional and ingredient labels on food.  I can already scan for non-vegan items really quickly, I want to add refined sugars/any other non-whole-food to my list of ingredients to avoid.  Hmm maybe I should make a list...

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday :) I'm turning 21 during my last summer of college haha

I'm determined to eat as little as possible and still run everyday for the rest of this week.  I'll see how it goes.

Princess Perfection and Thin or Not thanks for your encouragement :) I think you guys are my best motivation to stay strong and lose more weight because I know we are all going through the same things together!

1 comment:

  1. SGD is definitely nice in the fruits and veggies sense.

    Happy early birthday! You're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete