Thursday, June 30, 2011

SGD day 11: 500

Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday!!

Yesterday was so much fun :) After BJ's everyone headed over to my apartment and we just hung out and drank for the rest of the night.  It was relaxing drinking though, not crazy party time since it was a Wednesday lol.  I CANNOT wait for this weekend (3-day weekend woo!!).  That is when the real party should happen lol yay!

Another great thing about yesterday was that I ended up not liking my pasta haha! Sounds like a bad thing, but since I didn't like it I only ate 1/4 of it, plus about 1/3 of my friend's veggie pizza (no cheese).  So in total I had about 300 calories from dinner :)  ...But I did have 3 beers last night >.<  It was worth it though... 

Today I get 500 calories, plus I'm going for a run later today.  So far I've found the SGD to be my favorite diet in terms of ease and energy levels.  Only problem is I really wanted to be 95lbs by August, meaning I've got a month to lose like 15 pounds :( Don't think that's going to happen, especially since I'm almost halfway through the SGD without experiencing a crazy amount of weight loss.  I guess I can't really know until I weigh myself tomorrow, but it doesn't seem very likely.

Intake today:
-1 plain bagel ~ 200 cals
-banana: 0
(will update again after dinner)



Aye Ell I hate that although I expect a temporary gain the morning after a party it always kills me whenever I see that high number on the scale.  It doesn't make any sense to freak out but we all do it, which is why I'm just going to try to avoid it for now :)

parisienne.love thank you! Hopefully I can finish out the rest of the SGD strong :)

Princess Perfection thanks and you're right, I think a night off for my 21st birthday was well deserved haha :)

Thin or Not and Evelyn thank you for the birthday wishes :)

Ceecee omg I know!  I'm the youngest out of my group of friends (everyone is at least a year older than me because I graduated a year early) so I have been dyiinnggg to turn 21 lol.  I can finally go out with everyone without any worries :)

Sammy hahah! yes please I hope my body cooperates with me this week :)
Camille you're absolutely right and I'm trying not to get discouraged by the slow weight loss by telling myself it's probably more muscle from exercise.  I can definitely run a lot further and faster than I could when I first started, so that's something!

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you're able to do SGD and have so much more energy - because really you can take in more calories b/c of the free fruits and vegetables. So it's pretty awesome.

    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the SGD!
    I am so glad you found something you enjoy and that is easy for you to stick to. :)
    So wonderful to hear that you had so much fun on your birthday!
    Best of luck with everything. :)
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete